Making your own almond butter at home will save you so much money! Plus you don’t have to worry about any added sugar or salt. Only one ingredient; Almonds!
- Preheat the oven to 250°F.
- Place almonds on a cookie sheet and place in the oven.
- Warm the almonds in the oven for 5-7 minutes. Doing this will release the oils in the almonds.
- Place the almonds in the food processor and begin to blend for 25 minutes. Every few minutes scrape down the sides.
- After 20 minutes the almond butter will begin to form. Store in the fridge.
- Feel free to customize your almond butter!option 1: 1 cup peanuts and 1 cup almondsoption 2: 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 tablespoon of honeyoption 3: All of them!