I love dressing up my salad with this wonderful liver cleansing food. These marinated beets are wonderful to have in your fridge to give your dishes and salads a little tang!
- 3 beets
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic
- Peel skin off of beets and cut them into chunks.
- Bring a medium pot full of water to a boil and add in the cleaned beets. Cook for 30-40 minutes or until they are tender.
- Remove beets and run them under cool water for 2 minutes.
- In a mason jar add in both vinegars and garlic.
- Place in the beets and fill the jar with water so that all of the beets are covered.
- Cover with a lid and shake the ingredients together, then place in the fridge.
- Let the beets marinate for 12-24 hours and enjoy!