Missing some omegas?! Get your daily fix with this power packed breakfast! Post-workout approved.
- 2 Avocados
- 4 Organic Eggs
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- To taste salt and pepper
- Garinsh pumpkin seeds
- Garnish sunflower seeds
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Cut avocados in half and scoop out some of the center.
- Crack open all 4 eggs in to a bowl keeping the egg yolks intact.
- Scoop one egg into each hole of the avocado and garnish with seeds.
- Place each avocado half on a cookie sheet or muffin tin (to keep them level). Bake for 25 minutes.
- After removing from the oven add the salt and pepper. Consume immediately.